The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Collections Supervisor.
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues account receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Access.
- Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred but not required.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- GOOD ATTENDANCE RECORD
- Please attach MS word version of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.