Labelcraft is a printer of labels and promotional products based in the Pickering area since 1967. We are currently looking for someone to join our team who is interested in training for a career in the Print industry starting as a Press Helper. We will provide extensive training and unlimited future opportunities for growth and development.
Hours of work are 6 am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday(Every weekend is a long weekend)!
- Quality control review of docket, checking to ensure all information is accurate from Purchase Order to Ticket
- Prepare stock and supplies for jobs going on press, if supplies not ready/available, inform Director of Operations immediately so that jobs can run efficiently.
- Making and mounting plates
- Assist press operators in press set up and clean up, cleaning printing trays
- Assist operators in monitoring print quality and ensuring issues are caught and addressed immediately
- Assist press operators in ensuring that the press and press area are clean and neat, all spills must be cleaned up immediately, unused stock put away and press area is free of debris
- Breaking, stacking, counting, poly bagging, packaging jobs to customer specs for shipment
- Assist other areas as required and cross train to learn other functions within the facility
- English speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to work with others and be flexible
- Ability to lift and move heavy packages
- Forklift training is an asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.